Saturday 7 January 2017

Bunny & Violets

Hi Peeps
For some reason the camera is picking up the violet colour as blue. My apologies.
The Promarker recipe is:
Flowers: shale & violet
Bunny: warm grey 1,2,3,4 & 5 + blossom
Leafs: forest, bright, leaf & apple green.

My card for today:


Digi is from Angel's Landing - Nature Bunny & Violets
Coloured with Promarkers.
Sentiment a freebie from a magazine.
Embellished with 3d glossy accents.

Okidoki, a few challenges as well:


Thank You for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute bunny with the violets. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge V for Violet. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Kampin' Karen said...

What a beautiful card. Great job coloring. Now I have to decide if I want to order the digi!

Linda said...

Lovely card.
Your coloring is an actual eyecatcher like this!
Well done!
Thanks for playing along over at CreativeCornerChallenges.
X Linda DT-CCC